NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Review: American Royals

American Royals American Royals by Katharine McGee
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Almost a perfect copy of the british royal family.

But wait, tis not true.

This is about our american folks. Why so much confusion then?

Because Americans are too far-fetched to actually be able to settle down with a monarchy, in my opinion. Need I say more?

And there's not much difference between this book and a daytime soap opera. Everyone's scheming, everyone's out for blood.

Gosh. If I'd wanted something like that, I'd have watched the princess diaries or the documentaries on the british royal family.

I was not looking for a replica. Really, I wasn't.

But I was hit by this anyway since everyone else loved it around me.

So nothing really inspired me to read this aside from the cover of this book, the recommendation, and the cliched as hell summary (besides nothing was really that interesting on my shelf to read, so this was solely picked on a whim..) hence the stars.

And that's it. I literally have no more strength or the patience to discuss this novel any further.

Until the next read,

TMR


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment