NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review: Texts from Jane Eyre: And Other Conversations with Your Favorite Literary Characters

Texts from Jane Eyre: And Other Conversations with Your Favorite Literary Characters Texts from Jane Eyre: And Other Conversations with Your Favorite Literary Characters by Mallory Ortberg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A fun little book where messages are exchanged with your favorite literary characters.

The only reason why I had to DNF this as it got boring in the end, no matter how many laughs (which weren't a lot) I got from this book. Another reason would be that I didn't know a whole lot about the many literary characters that were mentioned here.

But it was enjoyable while it lasted or at least while I lasted through this book. Hence the 3 mediocre stars.

Until the next read,

TMR

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment