NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Cyclone Fever

Cyclone Fever Cyclone Fever by Sally Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A short, snappy and sweet story about a family surviving a cyclone.

Major points are for illustrations, family dynamics, cover, and the writing style.

They all contribute towards a specific age group and keep you invested even if you’re not from the middle grade category and also provide some information regarding disasters and listening to your elders about stuff like that.

PS: This was a free book my parents picked up through a shopping spree of sorts. So yeah, hence why I picked this up to read. And my first Australian Read, eeeh! Haha coincidence much on being in Australia and reading this, I think not. Fate. That’s all.

You’ll enjoy this short story for sure and even relate, possibly.

Until the next page,

-J.B

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment