NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Review: All About You

All About You All About You by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I honestly don't know what to say in proper sentences.

But since I am writing this, I have to.

This novel wasn't great but not terrible either.

It was...good.

In the novel we have India, the main female protagonist going to her favorite uni: Braxton along with her rich, spoiled best friend Dora (reminds me of Dora the explorer).

Anyway...

In the university, we then meet Oliver, enemy of India and brother to India's previous ex-boyfriend (not on friendly terms as you can see) (who had made Oliver's life miserable in high school basically).

Anyway, Oliver, the male protagonist then plans revenge for what India did to him.

It's all going great but then you know things don't always go according to plan (especially when you used to have a thing for that same person)

They fall in love (at least India does) all over again but I told ya, things never do go to plan.

And so things once again shatter because of their misunderstanding.

So it's not really a great novel but good enough to read and finish through.

Cannot wait for the conclusion of this series (at least for this book).

Hope you enjoyed.

-J.B

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment