NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Broken Promises

Broken Promises Broken Promises by Aimee Noalane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Note: AN ARC was provided by the author in exchange of an honest review.

The cover -Pretty intriguing and mysterious, it had my attention the first time I looked at it. So points to it.

The summary -Sounded so intriguing to be honest and I was eager to find out how their story would go. Points to that too.

The writing was way too confusing for me. Past and present linked together, with the present mostly being focused on, even that was more like the future then the actual present.

The romance not so sure about, I mean there was a hint of chemistry in early chapters but not later on as far as I read.

The personalities, I wish were a bit more explained but maybe because I didn’t read too much, it could look to me as still in the dark about how they are.
So yeah, can’t comment too much.

So not a recommend because of the time lapse and whatnot.

Until the next page,

J.B

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment