NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Monday, January 2, 2023

Review: Inevitable

Inevitable Inevitable by Jenna Hartley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Heartwarming Novel!

It’s good to be back in a Jenna Hartley novel.

I loved these characters.

Sumner and Jonathan are perfect for each other, even if all the obstacles and people say otherwise.

I loved their growth, specially Jonathan’s and how he fights back for the one he loves, despite everything. And sumner is not afraid to take what she wants - such a positive breath of fresh air seeing a woman be confident too about wanting someone and not standing her ground down to getting who she wants.

I loved their romance. I loved their sweet moments - where they explore past memories. I love their banter, the tiny bit of angst. I loved the friendship between Jonathan and Sumner’s father.

It was all so damn good. I loved it till every last page. I cannot wait to read more by Jenna!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment