NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Friday, November 16, 2018

Review: Shameless

Shameless Shameless by M. Malone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well...

Um...

THIS NOVEL WAS FABULOUS!

I shouldn't have to scream really, but there were some pretty great things about this novel.

Like their SIZZLING chemistry! (Excuse me, I just fangirled a bit.)

And the mystery, is definitely there, hiding but slowly emerging out the shadows, and definitely steps are taken to solve it.

And of course, what a great bunch of friends, both characters have, honestly. They are honest, funny but helpful and supportive.

No one could replace them in that novel.

I say it.

Regardless, there's epic chemistry, great family bonding, peeks into the past, and of course friendship with the rest of the gang.

So this is a novel I absolutely recommend and I bet a hundred pennies you'd like it, if you are especially into a cup full of steamy romance, a dash of comedy, a pinch of friendship, and a quarter of a mystery, all rolling out into a steamy drink of your choice.

Enjoy y'all!

-J.B


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment