NetGalley Reviewer

Professional Reader
10 Book Reviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Review: Because of Liam

Because of Liam Because of Liam by Erica Alexander
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Not interested in rating.

But here’s the story and my general opinion.

First of all, we meet logan’s brother Liam and he meets river.

She makes quite an impression and then continues to give a hard time to Liam.

I am not suprised when he dislikes her at first.

And that’s oretty much it, in terms of what I read.

Opinion: Well this book sucks, it does truly. Heck the first book was much more tolerable. This one, oh god help me for reading this, really just pissed me off, and was mostly due to river’s hard exterior.

Poor Liam. And if he’s a marines guy, you really think they are going to be a polite, nice version of Prince Charming?

Well then, you need to get your facts checked.

Otherwise this is not a book to be recommended.

Toodles,

-J.B

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment